BBN3402SATU2020: MINGGU6 UJARAN CLEAN

 TUGASAN BERKUMPULAN (23.11.2020)


M6 - TERJEMAHAN UJARAN


Word Abbreviation Strategy

S1 : Did you went there yesterday?

S2 : No. I didn’t. My mother didn’t let me. Did you?

S10 : Eh, Was she there?

S10 : His mother were the one who scolded me yesterday.

 

New Words Without Meanings

S4 : That person near those roadside shops are bomboms!

S10 : I use that wooden barrels  .

S10 : It’s hot outside. Feels like my head is going haywire.

 

Disclaimer/Contradictions

S7 : I didn’t take your pencil okay.

S8 : He didn't do it.

S9 : He wasn’t the one who ate earlier.

S10 : He didn't go there.

 

S4 : You are wrong. He's the right one.

S5 : Eh that is not the one. It Must be the one in the front

S6 : No. The answer is wrong.

S7 : I don't like him answering that way.

 

Question

S1 : Why did he answer that way?

S2 : Who went to the shop yesterday?

S3 : Is the shop big?

S4 : Where did he go?

Repetition

S4 : He's gone. He went again yesterday.

S5 : That’s not good. It’s not good when he speaks like that.

S6 : Don't do it. Don't do it again.

S7 : I don't like it. I say I don't like it.

 

Persuasion

S7 : That boy who came yesterday?

S8 : A large shop by the road.

S9 : He came across me earlier. He's the one.

S10 : I played the ball on the field at the back of the school

 

Self-Correction

Q4 : I don't like playing football. Eh, wrong! I love playing football.

Q5 : Me too. I mean, I love playing football.

Q6 : I don't understand you both. You're not even good at playing football.

 

Different Topics/Message Ignorance

S1 : Do the shop sell our toys?

S2 : No they don’t. Eh, S3. Why didn't you bring my pencil?

S3 : Which pencils are there?

S1 : The Red pencil

 

Interstitial

Q5 : Tomorrow we...

Q6 : Wait, Are we playing football?

Q7 : Yeah. You want to play?

 

Delay

S6 : Yeah. He did.

S7 : Hmm.

 

Literal Translation

S1 : Saya pergi ke kedai semalam

S4 : Saya tak suka makan makanan itu.

 

Language Changes

S8 : No no no.  I don’t like that

S9 : I don't like that thing. Doesn’t taste good.

S10 : Apa? You didn't go to the shop yesterday?

 

Imagination

S6 : Imagine him jumping like a cat in a cartoon yesterday.

S7 : He looks like a giant that we draw the other day right.

S9 : If the shop got wings, it will surely be able to fly.

Modesty

S1 : Excuse me. I thought that this is my seat.

S4 : Thank you for helping me yesterday.

S8 : You’re welcome. Tomorrow we’ll go together okay

S9 : Then I’ll help you bring your box.

 

Paraphrasing

S2 : You should not bring any more trouble to your mom. Pity her.

S3 : I mean, am I burdening and have no pity to my mother?

 

Request Help

S2 : You help push the chair to over there

S3 : Is this the one?

S4 : Yes.

S3 : You can also help adjusting that table a little to the right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asdasdasdasda